Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No money no interest to 2012

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No money no interest to 2012

Good Morning - I just got a 6500 retail account (furniture store - No money, no interest to 2012) through Citifinancial retail services.  I plan on buying some furniture very soon.  Assume I spend approx 4,000 (Util - 60%).  Will my fico score go down if not payed off or brought below 10% util?  Wasn't sure if these accts. are treated the same as others.  It's very tempting to keep the balance for a while - especially during the holidays!  Thanks for your help
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No money no interest to 2012

The good news is that this sounds like a revolving account and not a CFA.

Are you going to take a FICO hit? Yep INQ, Avg age,
Having this revolving account at 60% utl- you will take a FICO hit.

@Anonymous wrote:
Good Morning - I just got a 6500 retail account (furniture store - No money, no interest to 2012) through Citifinancial retail services. I plan on buying some furniture very soon. Assume I spend approx 4,000 (Util - 60%). Will my fico score go down if not payed off or brought below 10% util? Wasn't sure if these accts. are treated the same as others. It's very tempting to keep the balance for a while - especially during the holidays! Thanks for your help

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.