cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more unlimited pulls with USAA Credit Check Monitoring Premium??

tag
jrcred
Valued Member

No more unlimited pulls with USAA Credit Check Monitoring Premium??

I just got an email from them saying that they were switching from unlimited pulls to once per month, with alerts being delivered twice per month rather than once.  This sucks, as someone who is rebuilding and constantly monitoring my reports I pull them more than once a month.  Are there any other products out there that offer this?

Message 2 of 97
96 REPLIES 96
igids1
Regular Contributor

USAA no longer offering daily credit reports

Just got an email from USAA that they will no longer be offering daily credit reports, instead they will be offered once per month. Ill be canceling, any other daily pullers out there that I can switch to?

Message 1 of 97
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA no longer offering daily credit reports

Thank you for trusting Experian to provide you with industry-leading credit monitoring services. In order to continue to provide USAA members with competitive features and rates, CreditCheck Monitoring Premium will be undergoing a few changes on 10/9/2012.

Based on member feedback and usage, we determined that members actually need fewer full credit reports but more frequent updates on changes. With that in mind, here's what's changing:

Credit Reports will be available once per month, instead of on an unlimited basis. This frequency meets the needs of the vast majority of members. For those seeking unlimited credit reports, please contact Experian at 1-866-751-1320.

New! Score Alerts will be monitored and delivered to you twice per month, instead of only once per month. This helps you know when your credit score has changed.

New! Monthly Credit Report Statements will consolidate relevant credit report and score information in one easy-to-read summary.

We look forward to providing you with the high-quality credit monitoring services you've come to expect. Feel free to contact our customer care team anytime you have questions at 1-866-751-1320.

Sincerely, 

Experian Customer Care
CreditCheck Monitoring Premium
Message 3 of 97
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: No more unlimited pulls with USAA Credit Check Monitoring Premium??

Smiley Surprised  *runs off to check e-mail*

Message 4 of 97
AZHeather
Frequent Contributor

Yep, I got the e-mail today too.  Sadness!  I will be cancelling if I can only pull once a month.

Message 5 of 97
jeffriesde
Valued Member

Just got the same email.  Guess I will be looking for some other way to monitor my reports.

Starting Score: EQ 549 (5/2012) | TU 594 (7/2012)
Current Score: EQ 618 (9/2012 Lender Pull) | TU 648 (9/2012 Lender Pull) | EX 599 (9/4/2012 Lender Pull)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 97
ninjamike81
Regular Contributor

I received that same email aswell.  Not sure if IM keeping the service now

Starting Score: TU 583, EX 683, EQ 653
Current Score: 10/12/14 TU 743 9/24/2014 EQ FICO 751,12/17/2014 EXPERIAN 772
Goal Score: 750

WALLET: CAP ONE UNSEC $2000, WALMART $3800, CITI SIMPLICITY $3600, DISCOVER IT $2000, BBRZ $2200, AMEX BCE $24,500, CHASE FREEDOM 10,500 KAWASAKI GOOD TIMES CARD $31,500
Message 7 of 97
chryanna
New Contributor

Actually, I just got through, and will be deleting my duplicative post momentarily. But they'll continue to offer daily pulls for an additional $9.99 per month starting in Oct.

Message 8 of 97
gamegrrl
Frequent Contributor

Yep. I got it too. I called them to cancel, and I've been on hold with them for a very long time.

I've been unable to find any information at all on their website about cancelling their credit monitoring service. That's pretty lame.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 850 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 9 of 97
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

I'm calling to cancel today. I was just going into gardening mode anyway.

EX 695, EQ 703, TU 681 (1/17)
Message 10 of 97
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.