cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more unlimited pulls with USAA Credit Check Monitoring Premium??

tag
chasmith
Valued Contributor

Re: No more unlimited pulls with USAA Credit Check Monitoring Premium??

I do have the unlimited 3 bureau pull.  In my browser (IE10) there are two liks that slide way over to the left when I go the Reports tab.  That's where I can click the 3 bureau report for all the account detail.

BK7 Filed 8/11/2009 Discharged 11/23/2009. Purchased new home 4/11/2012
Starting Score:11/16/2009 EQ 566 11/16/2009 TU 538
Interim Score: 12/27/2012 EQ 683 09/17/2012 EX (lender) 670 1/01/2013 TU 701
Current Score: 11/06/2013 EQ 708 11/06/2013 EX 702 11/16/2013 702 11/06/2013 TU 729
Goal Score: EQ 740 EX 740 TU 740
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 91 of 97
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AF_23 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting thing just happened....

I forgot to call back like I was supposed to on Tuesday.  The guy I spoke with on Tuesday said the rate would be $16 something or other a month for the unlimited pulls.  Well this guy I talked to today (who was super nice), added the $9.99 to my $12.25 plan, and gave me 50% off the total, bringing my monthly total to $11.12 per month.  He said it was only for 6 months, but he'd note my account and for me to call back at the beginning of April and tell them I want to continue the discount.  

Maybe you all can call back and get the same thing, only a dollar cheaper!  Hope this helps someone!!

So unlimited EX only pulls or all 3 ? I suppose either way its not bad in compairson to what they're doing to us who arent asking

For all 3

I called in just now, and they offered the same without me even asking. C/S was nice and gave me a couple reasons as to why they are doing away with it. She said to call back before the 6 month period  to see if they could offer something after

Message 92 of 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

What were the reasons?  They should just keep it and offer something else for the folks who don't want unlimited. 

Message 93 of 97
AF_23
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What were the reasons?  They should just keep it and offer something else for the folks who don't want unlimited. 

They found many were not using daily pulls and they ( USAA) were tired of hearing complaints it sounds from people who called in and didnt understand how to use the update feature lol. Many people didnt even know they had unlimited daily pulls as an option, and thus the price i guess wasnt cost effective on their end. I have a feeling though in 6 months, they will offer another discount for those who specifically ask for unlimited pulls. She sounded fairly honest/candid when i asked why they were doing away with the orginal service.  

Message 94 of 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AF_23 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They found many were not using daily pulls and they ( USAA) were tired of hearing complaints it sounds from people who called in and didnt understand how to use the update feature lol. Many people didnt even know they had unlimited daily pulls as an option, and thus the price i guess wasnt cost effective on their end. I have a feeling though in 6 months, they will offer another discount for those who specifically ask for unlimited pulls. She sounded fairly honest/candid when i asked why they were doing away with the orginal service.  

LOL! I love being able to pull my report daily.  I just pulled it today for no reason whatsoever. 

Message 95 of 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA CMS just got Gimped!!

I too will be forced to dump them.

Message 96 of 97
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA CMS just got Gimped!!

I got the 50% off the total. Yep. Less than $12 gets me what I need - daily pulls.

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 97 of 97
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.