Okay, thanks.
Then that is what I will do.

Message 11 of 14
furkidz3
Regular Contributor

Re: No response to PFD from CA?

Update:
The CA  that I sent the PFD to finally answered. Here is their response:

National Credit Adjusters agrees to release you from any and all further liability on the above referenced account for a lump sum payment of $ 933.26.

You must have the said amount in my office no later than April 30, 2008.

If applicable, (what does THAT mean???),  National Credit Adjusters will remove the trade line from the credit history reports.
If the above said amount is not received by said date or the check is returned for any reason, this agreement is void.

Is this good enough to send the cashiers check? Or are they trying to have a way to weasel out of not reporting (since this collection has not hit my reports as of today) by saying "if applicable"?  I don't trust any CA any more to do what's right!!
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sounds like a PFD to me-
"if applicable" in this context means if it's reporting/was reported.

BITE

furkidz3 wrote:
Update:
The CA  that I sent the PFD to finally answered. Here is their response:

National Credit Adjusters agrees to release you from any and all further liability on the above referenced account for a lump sum payment of $ 933.26.

You must have the said amount in my office no later than April 30, 2008.

If applicable, (what does THAT mean???),  National Credit Adjusters will remove the trade line from the credit history reports.
If the above said amount is not received by said date or the check is returned for any reason, this agreement is void.

Is this good enough to send the cashiers check? Or are they trying to have a way to weasel out of not reporting (since this collection has not hit my reports as of today) by saying "if applicable"?  I don't trust any CA any more to do what's right!!

Message 13 of 14
furkidz3
Regular Contributor

Awesome!!
That check's goin' in the mail tomorrow!!!!Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.