Non fico 8 or split file SYCN

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Non fico 8 or split file SYCN

@Officer737 wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Officer737 wrote:

Weird, when Synch has pulled mine it is either dead on or pretty close to what some other places pulled at the same time. 

Lenders will pull multiple scores, or sometimes a mix of one vs. the other with no discernible reason on our end other than simply random statistical sampling for analysis by the lenders (and for a fact it's cheaper for them to use the internal score).

Yeah I think a lot use an internal system based off of the information in the actual report (TU, EX, EQ). I've seen some scores and just started laughing by some of the ranges. If I see a range other than 350-850 I figure they are using an internal system 

Possibly but the range for all the industry options FICO sells all are out of 900, and Nextgen I think went up to 950, and VantageScore 2.0 up to 990.  You'll get some wierd real-world ranges in there for the FICO options on the older models, though usually you'll see FICO and the trademark if one of their algorithms was used.

Whenever I actually get a score range I go play match 2 in the FICO editions thread among other places trying to figure out what they're using heh.

        
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.