cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough info to generate report - WHAT???

tag
tonsers
Frequent Contributor

Not enough info to generate report - WHAT???

I just tried to pull all three reports for my dad through myFICO. The site said that he needed to call to in to verify his identification. We were then told that only two reports would be available to him - Equifax does not have enough information on him to generate a report or score.

His TU and EX reports both have 24 years of history, including at least three mortgages, three CCs, an auto installment loan, and a HELOC.

Equifax does not have enough info to generate a report for him. My dad and brother have the same names, so I believe that their reports get mixed then separated. But now everything is gone...

Any suggestions on who I should contact first? I don't think that I can file a dispute with Equifax without a report number - which I can't get.

HELP!!

thanks! Smiley Happy
tonsers
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not enough info to generate report - WHAT???

Does he have an old EQ report?

Are any of the accounts on his other two still open?

If so, call those creditors and see if they can report to EQ. If he is in good standing with the place that has his 24 yr old account, call them and see if they'll report to EQ.

He can also send copies of his photo id, his SS card, and a letter to EQ and explain that him and his son have the same name and he thinks that maybe there has been some confusion and see what happens.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.