Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Re: Not so confident anymore..

Established Contributor
dog

i know.  i meant very good one, as in very good technique.
Regular Contributor
2anewu

Noah, I love it :smileyvery-happy:. That is very good advice and it is worded very well. I do not know why people who serve the company (CSR's) act as though the money is coming out of their pockets. As if I am asking them for a loan. Thank you so much for the advice. Thanks everyone!

...So you all think I should be okay this time next year as long as I keep my credit up to par?
Established Contributor
trinigal

2anewu wrote:
Noah, I love it :smileyvery-happy:. That is very good advice and it is worded very well. I do not know why people who serve the company (CSR's) act as though the money is coming out of their pockets. As if I am asking them for a loan. Thank you so much for the advice. Thanks everyone!

...So you all think I should be okay this time next year as long as I keep my credit up to par?

Yes!!!

1-9, on-time, all the time!!
Regular Contributor
2anewu

I like that phrase but what is the 1-9? I am sleep deprived and can't figure it out :smileyhappy:.
Established Contributor
so_confused

1-9% util.
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Regular Contributor
2anewu

DUH!! I can't believe I couldn't figure that one. Thanks!!
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

2anewu wrote:

It all depends. A lot can happen quickly or take a while.

I have a State Farm VISA, and I've been pounding on them for a while. Took a couple of tries but finally got the CL up from $1500 to $2500. APR is down to 19.24 for purchases and BTs. Not great, but eh.

In 2 months, probably gonna hit 'em up again for an APR reduction.

Have a look at CC Payoff Tactics

Getting any rhythm outta Wells Fargo has not succeeded. Think I'm gonna set an Email reminder to myself in Outlook and ask about an APR reduction once a week. Maybe they'll give it just to shut me up. CL is $4K, and they've said no to a CLI then no again to a CLI in my recon. Pulled TU and then EX.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+