Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing reporting on TU!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing reporting on TU!

So, I've been rebuilding for the past year & NONE of my cards are shown as reporting to TU, even tho they are showing on EQU & EX. Has anyone else out there ever experienced this dillema? If so, we're you able to fix it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nothing reporting on TU!

Do you have any kind of fraud alerts, and have you verified all of your personal information with transunion? I would contact them they may have merged your file with another person's. If they can't find anything, I would call one of your creditors and ask about what they are reporting. 

Keep in mind, not all creditors report to all 3 bureaus, but in your case it sounds like something odd is going on. 

Message 2 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Verify first that your creditors report to TU.  If they do not there is nothing to fix.  If they do then you need to contact your creditors to resolve the matter.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contacted TU the rep I spoke with said there was nothing he could do about it Smiley Sad I contacted all of my CC company's & they are trying to resolve-hoping something comes of it. Several of my inquiries sure posted on my TU today from apps I put in yesterday tho! :/ 

Message 4 of 6
Delerious
New Visitor

I actually have this same problem. Didnt see this thread so I made a new one. I have spoken to my creditors and they all ensure me they report to all 3 bureaus so im not sure what to do about it. I can see my file on credit karma report but its empty except 2 6 year old medical bills. Funny how they could manage to find the 2 bad things on my credit but neither of my good standing installment loans or cc are there. When trying to buy my fico score here it rejected me for basically not ever having credit through tu.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

exactly! all that reports on TU is my negative stuff. all of my credit issuers assured me that they filed a 'dispute' with TU, staing that it isn't actually a dispute to dispute anything, but to, in fact, report all activity for the past year +. they all said it could take 30-90 days-I will fer sure update. the funny thing is my new approved app for a Barclays card IS repoting on TU...I was approved for this card right around the time I contacted TU. not sure if its just a coincedence. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.