Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OC filed BK closing stores

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

OC filed BK closing stores

One of my DH and myself OC's has filed BK and are closing ALL their stores. If I wait till their office closes which will be in 3 months and then i dispute a late pymts that were not late, their wont be a way for the CRA's to verify cause the corporate office is closed and noone to report, right?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

Re: OC filed BK closing stores

I would think that would work.  What's the company?
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

momof2 wrote:
One of my DH and myself OC's has filed BK and are closing ALL their stores. If I wait till their office closes which will be in 3 months and then i dispute a late pymts that were not late, their wont be a way for the CRA's to verify cause the corporate office is closed and noone to report, right?

Maybe, maybe not. Even if they close all their stores, possible they'll retain the accounting department for awhile to tie up lose ends.
Message 3 of 4
momof2
Frequent Contributor

sidewinder--- i honestly dont think they'll keep billing dept open for much longer after store closing, they filled bankruptsy, and closing all stores.

the company is Crescent Jewelers. It was a great store, bought all my jewelry from them, then Crescent was bought out by some other company about 7 or 8 months ago, when the new company took over all the jewelry that was really nice was sold out and they brought in really ugly jewelry that you would find at a thrift store, they ahvent been owning the stores even a year and already filing bankruptsy. Guess they werent selling enough jewelry, i know one of the employee at the store and she was telling me that when this new company took over, their sales were cut in half, no body wanted to buy their jewelry anymore. oh well. I just hope i cna get these lates that werent late off.
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.