Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OH! Let me tell you what MIDLAND did!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OH! Let me tell you what MIDLAND did!

Woman Surprised  So how about I'm still dissecting my EQ CR and I come across a TL for Midland coll on an old verizon cell debt. ONLY the DOFD was 02/03 and Midland reports the last payment date as 01/07.   Get this - ABSOLUTELY NONE of the other information has changed and I have NEVER made a payment on this acct.

Hmm, is Midland attempting to reage on the sly since the SOL was up in 02/07 and they are reporting a pymt of 01/07 - which would reset the SOL anyway?  There is NO WAY I would pay 4 yrs later on a svc I canceled 4 years ago because Verize tried to screw me after I relocated.

I smell a BIG FAT STANKIN RAT!!!!!!!  What do I do yall? I'm thinking DV immediately, but with that new Last Pay date I don't know - AND there is no DOLA.

SerenityBound...indeed!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OH! Let me tell you what MIDLAND did!

they have not just attempted to change SOL but for EQ have attempted to re-age (EQ uses DOLA for removal if memory serves).

I would DV the vermin --- and keep copies of old reports!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have a copy of the very first 3-n-1 rpt i ran back in Feb 07.  I'll be sure to pull it and compare!

those bastids! lol

SerenityBound...indeed!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tell you what I would LOVE to see PROOF of this "payment" rofl.

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.