Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK, so check it out......

tag
liz9100
Regular Contributor

Re: OK, so check it out......

I have a copy of there letter they sent out in a few days I will post it. I spent a lot of money and want to kick myself when I show the simple letter they sent out.
Everyone above 610...
Message 11 of 12
liz9100
Regular Contributor

Re: OK, so check it out......

I also noticed a few tricks which everyone talks about. I did raise my score quickly by using them only 13 points so far (30 days). I don't have everything updated yet I should have a few more points coming up soon.

I paid down my Jc Penny card from 600.00 to 245.00 then bugged like crazy for a raise to 800 limit. It did work.

I then paid off 2 collections not reporting paid yet but soon I hope. I also closed one credit card because the fees were more then the card limit. I paid it off and closed it the card was only 1 years old.

I also learned if you pay a bill with a major credit card it takes an extra 20 days for them to do anything on your account.

I have decided with other people telling me to try this. Is pay down all my credit cards and get those to 50% and below mark like 30%.

I also asked my loving husband to add me to his accounts. If he didn't help I would be feeding the cats his dinner...LoL

I spoke with a lot of creditors about getting credit cards. Like macy's and Chevron gas card and a few other places. Everyone said the same thing to me and I must do it.

1. Pay all accounts down to 30% percent on credit cards.
2. Pay off all collection accounts.
3. Don't apply for a lot of credit and if you already have wait 6 months and reapply for credit.
4. Get your score over 600 mark.

If you have scores of 600 I noticed a lot more people willing to extend credit to you.

If you need help getting to 600 apply for secured cards though your banks. You can also apply for secured loans that helps to. I used that a long time ago to get credit. I was told by someone about 14 years ago. Apply for 4 accounts secured loans pay them for 6 months and check your score. Once I pay down my other accounts in the next few weeks I will update anyone who wants to know.....
Everyone above 610...
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.