Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK, so check it out......

tag
tabby
Valued Member

OK, so check it out......

I signed up with Truecredit today so i can monitor all of my credit reports and scores, but EX is not reporting ANYTHING on me at all.  Smiley Surprised   What's up with that?  I've gotten a report from them before, a few years ago.  Could it just be a glitch in the system?  But the good news is....my TU score went up 47 points....can you believe it????   The bad stuff has started falling off....i'm so excited  Woman Very Happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting back on track is a long process!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OK, so check it out......

You do realize those aren't true fico scores don't you?  Those are fako score and will be different. 
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

pet peeve of mine. Why can't I call Truecredit and order it and pay for it in advance instead of month to month? Does anyone have a phone number where you can just pay it like for a year or something?
Message 3 of 12
tabby
Valued Member

No, i didn't know that, but if you look at the big picture, isn't that still good??? 

Word, the only number I got today is 800-493-2392.
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a 37 point difference in my fico to my fako scores.  Some vary a lot and others not so much.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Tabby

Called them up and I say:

"I want to order and pay in advance." He says, "Joo can do dat online, but joo only pay woon monf at a time." I'm like, "You can't pay in advance? You all are in business, but you don't take money in advance?" He is like, "no sir, we onwe take one monf at a time."

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkay
Message 6 of 12
tabby
Valued Member

sounds like the same guy i talked to today....LOL
Message 7 of 12
liz9100
Regular Contributor

Don't pull your credit everyday from this company. I used them for about a year and a half and noticed they report each time I pulled. I was very new to this and didn't think about it. Well I ended up getting a double score and going threw hell triing to fix it. Each place had different rules about removing it so use it wisly. I should be able to use them in a few years again. I had to many pulls and haven't been able to use them for about 6 months now.
Everyone above 610...
Message 8 of 12
liz9100
Regular Contributor

Yes, but it great when you want a lot of updates for collection being paid off and removed. I also used to check when payments showed paid off. I used it to keep an eye on simple things. I just don't know if it used by major creditor for giving us creditor.
Everyone above 610...
Message 9 of 12
strong_lady
Regular Contributor

Liz9100

I read your thread on lexington law firm.  I have neen curious to use them myself.  You have said that they work right?  I know its good to do it myself, but I dont have the time

Any response appreciated

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.