Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG What happened to my EQ report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG What happened to my EQ report?

About 6 1/2 years old. The mojority of them would come off in 9/08-10/08.. ALmost 15 accounts. Im not complaining here. I just kept on disputing over and over again and this happned. Hopefully it'll stay off.

Now I hope that TU will do the same. THe same accounts that got removed in EQ are in TU. Those are scheduled to be removed also in 9/08-11/08.

I just hope they don't come back.

Can't complain about this.

Thanks
Greg
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have experienced a lot of problems with the CBA.  I am a twin who's first (legal) name is a nickname of my twin's.  My twin brother is a Jr. of my late father.  When I first pulled my CR (in 1990) I had multiple listings from my bother and father.  I continue to have problems with my twin's accounts showing up on my CR.  Some of the entries are positive but the open line of credit are hurting my chances of buying a home.  He also has a 60 day past due on one credit card.  Is there anything I can do to prevent this from occuring.  I have disputed this with EX (which only has 2-4 entries) but EQ and TU are the worst (8-10) entries from my twin.  EX also has my birthdate wrong.  They have the MM/DD of my wife and my YYYY.  I wanted to dispute this via the web and was told to call them.
If anyone can give me any suggestions I would appreciate them. 
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Medanic wrote:
I have experienced a lot of problems with the CBA.  I am a twin who's first (legal) name is a nickname of my twin's.  My twin brother is a Jr. of my late father.  When I first pulled my CR (in 1990) I had multiple listings from my bother and father.  I continue to have problems with my twin's accounts showing up on my CR.  Some of the entries are positive but the open line of credit are hurting my chances of buying a home.  He also has a 60 day past due on one credit card.  Is there anything I can do to prevent this from occuring.  I have disputed this with EX (which only has 2-4 entries) but EQ and TU are the worst (8-10) entries from my twin.  EX also has my birthdate wrong.  They have the MM/DD of my wife and my YYYY.  I wanted to dispute this via the web and was told to call them.
If anyone can give me any suggestions I would appreciate them. 

Send proof of identity, copy of current utility bill to the CRA's. Explain the situation that you are a twin and you are having his accounts posted to your CR's. If you dispute as "not mine" it may get you a fraud alert or worse, your brother'sTL's deleted.  Also explain to EX that they are listing your wife's bd, to please see your DL with the correct DOB. EX is difficult to have ANYTHING corrected for some reason.

Good luck!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.