cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG, how long does it take NFCU CLOC to show up on credit reports?

tag
jbsea
Established Contributor

OMG, how long does it take NFCU CLOC to show up on credit reports?

I have had this for two months now, do I need to use some of it to make it show up?

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMG, how long does it take NFCU CLOC to show up on credit reports?

@jbsea wrote:

I have had this for two months now, do I need to use some of it to make it show up?

No, you just need to be patient.  It will appear soon enough

Message 2 of 8
jbsea
Established Contributor

I know Irish, it just seems like forever when I'm waiting on credit stuff to happen....

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jbsea wrote:

I know Irish, it just seems like forever when I'm waiting on credit stuff to happen....

I know it can be frustrating but there really isn't need to rush credit issues.  It tends to lead people to make mistakes.  Hang in there.

Message 4 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@jbsea wrote:

Time can be your best friend when it comes to credit.

Message 5 of 8
jbsea
Established Contributor

I know this.... I just know that I cant do anything (one must garden if you do anything with navyfed) else and all my accounts are very young so I guess I just want to see one of the few things i've been able to do. 

But you are right MVV, time is really the one thing on my side.

Message 6 of 8
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Patience Young Credit Jedi Smiley HappySmiley Happy  When it happens after the wait, it will be well worth it!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 7 of 8
jbsea
Established Contributor

Update:  So maybe it was not such a long wait.... CK reported the account on Wed and MYFICO just sent me a alert today (a little 12 point jump) for Ex so I feel SOOOOO much better.  I let my card show a 10% utilization last statement date because I thought that I shouldnt worry about it since i'm not apping for anything but seeing that point drop just killed me.  I dont think that i'm the person who can not worry about that anymore.  But this makes me happy!!!!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.