cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT You know you are spending too much time on the boards when...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OT You know you are spending too much time on the boards when...

I'm thinking you need Marvin Gaye tonight!
And the massage oil by the way.

My suggestion *whispering*:  Show your man that  "flygirl" is not just your screen name

Message Edited by flygirl on 07-06-2007 06:19 PM
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

flygirl wrote:

trinigal....you crack me up!!! Ya know....I am in my mid thirties...isn't that the "prime" for a female??? Too bad the only prime I'm thinking about is a prime credit card!!!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Surprised   Just kidding folks.....

Message Edited by flygirl on 07-06-2007 06:16 PM

WHAT??!!!

Not trying to have them lock this post for explicit content,  but we need to get you into multitasking!

Pursuer of Prime Credit cards by day, pursuer of prime *ehm* by night!!!Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

trinigal wrote:

flygirl wrote:

trinigal....you crack me up!!! Ya know....I am in my mid thirties...isn't that the "prime" for a female??? Too bad the only prime I'm thinking about is a prime credit card!!!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Surprised   Just kidding folks.....

Message Edited by flygirl on 07-06-2007 06:16 PM

WHAT??!!!

Not trying to have them lock this post for explicit content,  but we need to get you into multitasking!

Pursuer of Prime Credit cards by day, pursuer of prime *ehm* by night!!!Smiley Wink

Quit making my laugh hysterically.....he's gonna come in here and see that I'm up to no good!!!! I do multitask.....just way late at night now....thanks to this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Tongue

P.S. I hope we don't get put on lockdown....this is all in good humor
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

flygirl wrote:

Quit making my laugh hysterically.....he's gonna come in here and see that I'm up to no good!!!! I do multitask.....just way late at night now....thanks to this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Tongue

P.S. I hope we don't get put on lockdown....this is all in good humor

Well I'm glad to hear you've got the multitasking thing down!  I was worried there for a sec. Cause it keeps you looking young, and gives you that added "umph" necessary to take on the creditors.

Do it well and do it oftenSmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by trinigal on 07-06-2007 04:35 PM
Message 24 of 28
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You have almost 4000 posts.
Message 25 of 28
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

...you are reading a book and look at the corner of the page to find out the time   Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 26 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

As I mentioned in another post "Hooked On Fico's"........every post from the OP.....I would say about 85% of us have done evrything mentioned in each post.....even multitasking late at n.....or wee hours of early morning.

I can't seem to get off of the forums. It's like to me, if I keep searching, I am going to find that lunky number (score), and today is also the the triple 7's day.

It's I keep digging and digging in the forums to find some way to scre... the CRA's over, because there is absoluely no way to get around Crap One. I will be in good position in Aug., with the exception of Crap One to haunt me another two years.

I sent them a PFD about a week or so ago, I am waiting to see what their response is to it. But Crap One is a hard one to work with, I just have my fingers crossed they will except the PFD. Everyone wish me luck. Any one had any luck with Capital One?
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

You know you are spending too much time on the boards when...

Your Myspace friends are wondering where you went....
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.