cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OXFORD MANAGEMENT SERVICES

tag
Kasha2008

OXFORD MANAGEMENT SERVICES

I contacted them today regarding an old National City account ($333).  I told them that I would be willing to pay the full amount if they remove it from my credit report completely.  They faxed a letter stating that they would remove the account from all 3 credit bureaus if payment is made within 10 days.  Is there something else I need from them? Is it wise to pay them by debit card? This is so new to me.

Message Edited by Kasha2008 on 01-14-2008 11:31 AM
1/1/08-TU-584
EQ-517
EX- THEY WOULDN'T TELL ME!?!?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OXFORD MANAGEMENT SERVICES

I would send a certified check or money order.

Nice work on the PFD.

Kasha2008 wrote:
I contacted them today regarding an old National City account ($333).  I told them that I would be willing to pay the full amount if they remove it from my credit report completely.  They faxed a letter stating that they would remove the account from all 3 credit bureaus if payment is made within 10 days.  Is there something else I need from them? Is it wise to pay them by debit card? This is so new to me.

Message Edited by Kasha2008 on 01-14-2008 11:31 AM

Message 2 of 7
Kasha2008

You're right, I am going to send them a certified check.  It was so spooky how they kept asking me for my phone number.  I called them blocked and every time I told them they didn't need it, they just asked again.  Not sure I want them to have my debit card number.  Thanks!
1/1/08-TU-584
EQ-517
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent work. DO NOT LOSE THAT FAX!! Send the check CMRRR so that they know when you sent it and you know when they got it. You will need this since they gave you 10 days and you don't want them saying they didn't get it in time and going back on their offer. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good work Kasha!

Heed the advice of the others! Send CMRRR...staple a copy(YOU keep the orig) of the letter of agreement to the cert.ck. File the letter & a copy of the cert.ck in a safe place. It's not over until it's deleted from your CR.

Note that it may take up to 60 days...perhaps longer to have it deleted.
Message 5 of 7
Kasha2008

THANKS SO MUCH!!! Very valuable advice.  I never would have thought of all this.  I can't wait to see when it's deleted.
1/1/08-TU-584
EQ-517
Message 6 of 7
octavia
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your PFD Kasha!!!!

Octavia.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.