cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oasis Amex not here yet .... so I go online to get Delta Sky Amex..... Not sure about this

tag
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

Oasis Amex not here yet .... so I go online to get Delta Sky Amex..... Not sure about this

So the Amex Oasis - Optima card letter is on the way but of course once I sign and return , the new Optima card will only be for 1/2 the original old debt ...so 500 limit..... So I know they won't ever increase that card, so tonight after many nights of researching Amex cards on the forums ... I decided to try to for the Delta Sky Amex ( I think that's what it's called, I've lost the screen , deleted by accident , doh!) ... do now I'm left with this message:

Your credit line of $2000 will be available after you receive and activate your Card.
You will receive your new Card within 10 days.

*** Woooooo hooooo ********* I was soooo worried because I have 9 new inq in the last 2 mo ... 6 of which are new accounts - great!!! new accounts, so my score should jump up with very little util once these new accts posts, but it's taking fooooorrrereeevvverrrrrr!!!!!
So my EX tonight was 639 *down a few points **, so I was hesistant to do anything, but I did. I needed to know and I know that it was a good deciision. I will take GOOOOOOD care of my accounts and it will grow in limit.

Thanks everyone. You have no idea how helpful you are!!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Gotagoal
Regular Contributor

Re: Oasis Amex not here yet .... so I go online to get Delta Sky Amex..... Not sure about this

hahha.. I'm replying to my own post! My EX is now the lowest which is so weird. My other scores are higher. EX is hard (ass).
Message 2 of 5
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Re: Oasis Amex not here yet .... so I go online to get Delta Sky Amex..... Not sure about this

Congrats on the new card!
Message 3 of 5
sl
Established Contributor

Congratulations!  That is awesome news.

I wonder if AMEX is softening up a bit?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sl wrote:
Congratulations! That is awesome news.
I wonder if AMEX is softening up a bit?

Yeah if they keep FR-ing their best customers, they're bound to lose some business. I don't even know why they care whether or not their customers can pay for their cards. I mean, isn't that how they make their money by charging customers late fees and over the limit fees and such? They're stupid. lol
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.