Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obsession out of hand!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Obsession out of hand!!!

Ok my credit obsession has gotten out of hand...I been waiting all day for a scorewatch alert because I always get them on the weekends...lol...well I got  a message on my cell phone and got all excited because I thought...THIS IS IT!!! Just a co-worker.. So disappointed.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

Re: Obsession out of hand!!!

wow i thought i was the only one geez im going to the pool lol i gotta get away im only getting dissapointed

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

No sheet!!

I gotta go outside and do something constructive!!!
Message 3 of 13
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Mine came yesterday  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

No bragging allowed...Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 13
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

It went down, as expected  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 13
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

i been paying my auto loan, student loans, and private loan on time evey month making early and extra payments and no movement ive been at 541 for so long. US Bank only reports every 6 months from what im told.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

ObsessedwithmyFico wrote:
Ok my credit obsession has gotten out of hand...I been waiting all day for a scorewatch alert because I always get them on the weekends...lol...well I got  a message on my cell phone and got all excited because I thought...THIS IS IT!!! Just a co-worker.. So disappointed.

I am right there with ya.....it's sad...here it is 8:00 on a Saturday night.....and i'm chillin with MyFico.com. lol.....i'm beyond obsessed. But it's all good....we went and bought 2 big fat juicy steaks (25.00 for twoSmiley Surprised) gonna throw them on the grill. cook some baked potatoes, a salad, have a glass of merlot wine (or two..haha) and relax to the sounds of the rain outside.,music playing on the Bose system and the sound of my fingernails tapping the keyboard!!! The weather here is to yucky to get out....
Message 8 of 13
girlie
Regular Contributor

i'm not as obsessed anymore because my scores are in the 660-680 range and i am looking to buy a house now and don't think i can swing a big increase in the next week or so. my mortgage broker said i'll be fine so now i'm obsessed with working out and buying furniture for my soon to be new homeSmiley Wink 
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you get a scorewatch alert every weekend? I only get scorewatch alerts when my score changes????
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.