Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obsolete Letter?

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Obsolete Letter?

Ive Ive been search the site and I was hoping to find an

"Obsolete letter" I am still wait for some DV letters but my next step is three of my assounts are

obsolete but the dates are wrong on my credit report. One is due to fall off in may but should have some off with the OC awhile ago (its a biggie baddie) Then my hubby has a cell phone cingular that was from before we were together (7 years ago) and I have a verizone from when we first met. (the dates have been chnaged to when they got the accounts)

Thanks guys

Jessica mother of 5

6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Obsolete Letter?

If the dates were changed that is called re-aging and is illegal.

Read this thread -

Message 2 of 3
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Re: Obsolete Letter?

Thanks sidewinder- But I looked at the reports and they have always been wrong... it only lists when they got the collection not the DOFD- which occured in 2000- again the OC has fallen but not the CA.

For the cell phones I have DV but no reponce yet. (Im totally not sure on those dates but i know DH is over 7 years and mine is nearing) Im getting DV letter two ready today to take to the post office on friday.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.