Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh gosh I've been bit by the TU bug

tag
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Oh gosh I've been hit with the TU bug

@Anonymous wrote:

My husband and I each have 12 inquiries on TU (Thank you, NFCU), and neither of us is getting any love from this glitch.  It would be fun to see what it does to the score temporarily.

I have 19 on TU although most are over a year old and I only saw a two point change when it happened.  That's FAKO though.  MyFico still has them all there.  

Message 21 of 26
buckSwope
Established Member

I got hit with the glitch too 0 inquiries on tu on credit karma , credit sesame and creditwise... although i actually have 12.
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine are all there and just checked hubby's.  His total of 2 are still there also.  And soon to fall off!  Maybe I can switch them?  Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 26
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine are all there and just checked hubby's.  His total of 2 are still there also.  And soon to fall off!  Maybe I can switch them?  Smiley Tongue

I'm sure we all wish it worked that way LOL.

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

A credit report is a credit report. Doesn't matter if it's from CK or CS. They're gone on my fico. The only difference is the scoring. My went away came back then went away again. 

Message 25 of 26
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Well all of mine came back today. Smiley Sad

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.