Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh gosh I've been bit by the TU bug

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Oh gosh I've been hit with the TU bug

I have over 20 inqs, and mine did this about  a month ago where all the derogs and inq disappeared, and my score tap 700 but they have all slowly come back and my score is now around 650 because of the bounce, hopefully it get back to 670 next month...

this problems really screws up your "true" fico score because the system/algos think you just applied for 20 new lines of credit, then it figures out that they were old inqs and recovers, kind of a pain if you are actually trying to apply for credit any time soon, luckily I am gardening. 

Message 11 of 26
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

My CCT updates in about 10 days, I'll see if my actual score changed. I wish they would stay OFF for GODD! LOL
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 26
ddemari
Super Contributor

good call to chose to not do what I did. I of course went on a massive spree 2 weeks ago. Im feeling really guilty about it. I am showing zero inquiries on transunion.com membership credit report, my fico report, credit sesame, credit concierge, creditkarma, usaa 3b, and credit secure 3b. 

For a long time inqs from TU have done this but in a slower pace and not as dramatically. Therefore, this time I really went overboard. Dont do it, im closing some of the cards I opened as some are insanely stupid to have for me lol. 

Message 13 of 26
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

good call to chose to not do what I did. I of course went on a massive spree 2 weeks ago. Im feeling really guilty about it. I am showing zero inquiries on transunion.com membership credit report, my fico report, credit sesame, credit concierge, creditkarma, usaa 3b, and credit secure 3b. 

For a long time inqs from TU have done this but in a slower pace and not as dramatically. Therefore, this time I really went overboard. Dont do it, im closing some of the cards I opened as some are insanely stupid to have for me lol. 

LOL SMH you have been on a roll latelySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

TCL= $172,800
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 26
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I would have thought the issue would have been fixed by now. Suprised it's taken this long.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine were there, then when I had a hard pull they came back, 2 days later they were gone again. Spoke to TU yesterday; she assured me they are all there. Still, I like seeing them all gone, every morning when I check wallethub. And the CK recomendations! My approval odds are "Very Good" on just about every card. Living in a fool's paradise and loving it!

Message 16 of 26
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Mine were there, then when I had a hard pull they came back, 2 days later they were gone again. Spoke to TU yesterday; she assured me they are all there. Still, I like seeing them all gone, every morning when I check wallethub. And the CK recomendations! My approval odds are "Very Good" on just about every card. Living in a fool's paradise and loving it!

ThisSmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Just checked mine and I like it tooSmiley Tongue 

However my odds for Chase FU, Freedom, and Slate are all poor Smiley Mad except for their co-brand cards. I wouldn't touch anything Chase in the next 2 years with a 10 foot poleSmiley Very Happy

TCL= $172,800

Message 17 of 26
EdMan63
Established Contributor

@DoroLucky wrote:
My CCT updates in about 10 days, I'll see if my actual score changed. I wish they would stay OFF for GODD! LOL

Don't count on it. Mine had dropped off CCT when I pulled it about a week ago. I refreshed my 3 bureau report this morning and they were back. My TU score dropped 4 pts. I have 7 Inq total with 2 about to drop off this Aug and 4 are over 1 year old. 

Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too and I only had one inquiry due to fall off Nov 2016.  I apped for a card this week and that is the only one showing up... on CK anyway....

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband and I each have 12 inquiries on TU (Thank you, NFCU), and neither of us is getting any love from this glitch.  It would be fun to see what it does to the score temporarily.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.