Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh so disappointed

tag
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Oh so disappointed

My AAoA went from 1 years to 2 years and I only saw a 1 point increase.  Thank you FICO scoring!  (BTW, went from 753 to 754.   Can't really complain but I thought it would have went up a few points, haha)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
cdtotten
Established Contributor

Re: Oh so disappointed

From 1 to 2 years is not a big change with scores in that range. I wouldn't expect a large increase til around 5 year AAoA mark.

Starting Score: 627 EQ, 621 TU - 11/15/08
Current Score: 778 EQ, 781 TU, 778 EXP 07/20/12 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 800 EQ & TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
DI
Super Contributor

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

My AAoA went from 1 years to 2 years and I only saw a 1 point increase.  Thank you FICO scoring!  (BTW, went from 753 to 754.   Can't really complain but I thought it would have went up a few points, haha)

Your score are high.  The only thing that may increase it a lot more sooner is paying down balances.  Inquiries falling off may increase it a couple of points.  Other than that, only time will increase your scores. 

Message 3 of 4
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@DI wrote:

Your score are high.  The only thing that may increase it a lot more sooner is paying down balances.  Inquiries falling off may increase it a couple of points.  Other than that, only time will increase your scores. 

Yea I hear you.  I just hate playing the waiting game now, and with 1% utilization, it's the only game I can play!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.