cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok I think I just purchased my Experian credit report from this site. .

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I think I just purchased my Experian credit report from this site. .

but it is not showing my score and it is not showing up on my online deit statement.  What did I do wrong?  I am not going to enter all that info again, and then it try to charge me twice.  Does it take a bit for it to give me my score?  I got all the way to validate and entered my id and password and now nothing.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Ok I think I just purchased my Experian credit report from this site. .

Report should pop immediately with the score. Call do not enter info again.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do I call?  Nothing popped up and  no money has been taken out of my account.  Did I do something wrong between payment and validation?  All it took me to was my id and password and then it just showed my EQ score and two ?????
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you login prior to attempting to order the report? It may have noticed you already have an account and took you to login to complete the order.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was already logged in because I was under my purchases on this site when I attempted to order this.  I clicked on the ??? under the experian logo.  I already know my EQ score.  Oh well maybe I did something wrong and did not complete the order. 
Message 5 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Sounds like the order did not complete. You wouldn't see ??? if it did. Were you charged?  
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I was not charged.  I tried this last night at about 10 and checked my online account and as of this morning it is still not showing any debits at all.  So I am assuming that it did not complete.  Should I try again?
Message 7 of 8
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
No I was not charged. I tried this last night at about 10 and checked my online account and as of this morning it is still not showing any debits at all. So I am assuming that it did not complete. Should I try again?

Don't assume that you weren't charged because it didn't post to your charge or debit card account yet. Sounds like you failed to complete the order though. Wait till tomorrow and call CS.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.