Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok, now I'm REALLY mad...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ok, now I'm REALLY mad...

Probably start with the CRA's first, as I think you might find a sympathetic ear.
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

orhippychic wrote:
Ok, I just had to post this. This guy had to deal with Sprint and Harvard and found a unique solution. There are a couple bits of colorful language on here, but nothing too horrible. I just think it's hysterical what this guy did, and he has recordings on there of Harvard continuing to call after his repeated demands for them to stop. Enjoy.

This was funny, someone else posted it awhile back.

BTW, what number did you call for a human at EX? I have ITS in the mail now for them failing to provide MOV. IF this fails, I will check naca site for attorney. There are a few things that are costing me in the way of AA from their bureau and I am sick of it.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!!!!!

That site is HILARIOUS!  He said "dont' you have something better to do? like collect on accounts that are collectible?" ROFLLLLLL

Friggin FANTASTIC!!!!!!  I hope he ends up a major stockholder of that company after he sues them and that backwards CA.

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I loved that webpage. I wonder what happened after that... it doesn't look like it had been updated in quite a while.

Stef,

I searched EX number in this forum and used that I beleive. Smiley Happy
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.