Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On My Way To 600!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

On My Way To 600!!!

Hi guys!

24 point jump today!!! I am so excited. The OC and CA were reporting both as open accounts and EQ listed both accounts in my revolving debt. Anyways I have been paying on the CA and the OC is totally gone. What a blessing. When I talked to the CA they said the OC was in violation of not zeroing out the $2589 balance, therefore causing it to report twice. The lady at the CA was so nice, I think they made a call for me. I am so happy. Now I am in earshot of 600 sitting at 564. I have a few things pending.

This is great news as I was in the dumps about this being listed in my total revolving twice.

Thanks for everyones support and knowledgeable feedback these last few weeks. It has made all the difference.

Cecilia
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: On My Way To 600!!!

WTG..congrats!!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep up the good work congrats...
Message 3 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Nice
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep up the good work and soon you'll be in the 700s Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so excited that I made a mistake I am at 567 and counting. You guys have been great. Thanks again.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

how do you do all of this? I am so confused.... too many items. what was your first step?

EQ:526
EX:555
TU:526
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started with a 500 in June. I first started by disputing innacurate information. I got some duplicate items removed, I made arrangements with a collection agency to pay on an account. That collection agency had the OC remove the TL (which was a blessing - they did not even tell me about it). I disputed a false collection which came off and an old charge off account. The chargeoff remained but the condition of the account improved. TU removed the negative comments and I paid off a collection. I have also been paying my new accounts early for the last 5 months.

This has been an interesting process and often frustrating. But, I keep pounding away as best I can. Just by being a part of this forum is a big step in helping as I could not have done this by myself.

BTW I originally had 10 collections on TU in June and 2 on EQ. I am down to 5 on TU. I am awaiting some PFD responses.

@Anonymous wrote:
how do you do all of this? I am so confused.... too many items. what was your first step?

EQ:526
EX:555
TU:526

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.you have been working from 10 to 5..now thats impressive..keep up the good work...
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.