cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On a credit re-building TANGENT!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: On a credit re-building TANGENT!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I here you.
I know my creditors report at the end of the month. Does it take a few more days for the CRA's to post them?
I am patiently waiting.

The AUs were added ~60 days ago... I called BofA and FIA FIA said they would probably end up on the reports the 16th and BofA said the 12th... If not, I'm waiting for another month. It's hard to be patient through this. But I just keep plugging along.
Rob

Did you see this post about FICO and AU's?
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=ficoscoring&thread.id=4008&jump=true
Message 11 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

These are AUs from my Dad... All of my wifes cards are on my reports, so I'm not to worried about it. I actually have the cards and am registered with FIA and BofA. They did say that they were not obligated to report AUs but they both do for relatives.

Rob
Message 12 of 36
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Please don't forget to let us know when they update, Tim!  I am so happy for you!
Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA $500 (mine)

Just landed on my EQ this morning... Smiley Very Happy

Amazing that I just applied over the weekend and was approved on Saturday!!!! Will pull an updated FICO after BofA $16k (AU) AND/OR FIA $12k (AU) report!

I'm still patiently waiting for Macy's and Orchard Bank to report as well...Smiley Sad

I can't believe that 4 short months ago all I had was a current car loan and 3 wrecked CRs... by the end of this month, I should have 11 good accounts and 3 (paid collections)... Then it's time to sit back and let time do its work for me.

Take Care.

Rob
Message 14 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick update... I got a Scorewatch alert today, and my EQ score went up 26pts. There was nothing that changed on my report except for the BofA 99/100.

I'll take it, but I was not expecting that kind of increase... The FICO Simulator actually predicted a 5pt. DECREASE???

Take Care.

Rob

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 06-06-2007 06:14 PM
Message 15 of 36
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

FICO_Focused wrote:
Quick update... I got a Scorewatch alert today, and my EQ score went up 26pts. There was nothing that changed on my report except for the BofA 99/100.

I'll take it, but I was not expecting that kind of increase... The FICO Simulator actually predicted a 5pt. DECREASE???

Take Care.

Rob

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 06-06-2007 06:14 PM

This is why we say to take what the sim says with a grain of salt. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-06-2007 11:41 PM
Message 16 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who does BOA pull from and what were your scores??  I too am waiting for Orchard to post. Crown Jewelers just hit today.

Awesome work.
Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA pulled from EX.

My scores are

TU: 595
EX: 500
EQ: 578Smiley Very Happy

I'm just waiting for the BofA and FIA AUs to hit and my scores should be at or near the 700 mark.

I'm still waiting on Orchard and MacysSmiley Sad

Take Care.

Rob

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 06-11-2007 11:25 AM
Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update

BofA (mine) has landed on all three CRAs as of this morning... I'm not pulling the EX and TU scores untill one or both of my Dad's TLs hop on there...

What's up with Macy's and Orchard??????Smiley Mad

Rob 
Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update

Just be patient, it'll happen. I know it can be difficult, because you want those scores to rise. I did. I was at a 437 EQ as of August 2006, and now I am sitting at 618 EQ, 619 TU, and 658 EX. Those authorized tradelines should help, but isn't there something about AU being reflected less in scoring? Will any of the parties add you as a joint applicant on their accounts? That's what enabled me to fix so quickly.
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.