Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On my way to good credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

On my way to good credit

Hey peeps. So i'm in the process of disputing collections on my credit report, and it works! But, I have two questions, if I want to dispute an account that's listed under "accounts" on the credit report, do I go about it the same way I disputed a collection? Some of my accounts have "charged off" or "assigned to CA attorney". I'm assuming when you dispute an actual account, the investigation will be with the credit grantor and when you dispute with a collection, the investigation is with the collection office. Thanks!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: On my way to good credit

Your assumptions are correct.

bravo19 wrote:
Hey peeps. So i'm in the process of disputing collections on my credit report, and it works! But, I have two questions, if I want to dispute an account that's listed under "accounts" on the credit report, do I go about it the same way I disputed a collection? Some of my accounts have "charged off" or "assigned to CA attorney". I'm assuming when you dispute an actual account, the investigation will be with the credit grantor and when you dispute with a collection, the investigation is with the collection office. Thanks!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.