Regular Contributor
daytona18

One more time...

...because I am REALLY dense.... Can I buy real credit scores from the other two CRA's?  I am really curious to know what my middle score is so I can look into refinancing my house.  
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: One more time...

yes- from MYFICO.com yes.

daytona18 wrote:
...because I am REALLY dense.... Can I buy real credit scores from the other two CRA's?  I am really curious to know what my middle score is so I can look into refinancing my house.  

Regular Contributor
daytona18

$48 bucks to see your scores and report for 30 days?  Wow, that's a bunch.  I really didn't want to call a broker until I was absolutely ready, but for that price, maybe I'm ready now. 
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

google myfico discount. and get 20% OFF.

I also found the EXP "power score" is 10.95 by itself.

daytona18 wrote:
$48 bucks to see your scores and report for 30 days?  Wow, that's a bunch.  I really didn't want to call a broker until I was absolutely ready, but for that price, maybe I'm ready now. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+