Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One time get out of bad credit free card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

One time get out of bad credit free card

I was sitting daydreaming at my cubicle at work and imagined having a get out of credit free card.If this happened, I would have a 800 plus score.  Here is how to do it.  Move all derogatory information to an account not seen by creditors so all they could see is positive aged information.  Turn this entire FICO forum into a book.  Make the person who wants to better their credit read it and take a two week training class with Barry. 

Let them know that if after the training they mess up one time, their credit will be hurt drastically. (I believe in mistakes)   But at the second mistake time in less than a year, their scores (reports) will go back to their original state including the new information.  In three years of good credit, their old report (derogatory information) would be completely erased.  This would help people in the sub prime mess and establish a higher average credit score for the entire US.    If I was a Creditor and knew this applicant went through this training, I would give them credit.   Unlike a BK, the person would be able to get credit right away with anyone.  I know this is only fiction in today’s world, but do you think it would work.   

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: One time get out of bad credit free card

Where do you work? I want to apply!!!!!
Message 2 of 5
orl2185
Established Contributor

LOL, Are they hiring?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

maxima1 wrote:
Where do you work? I want to apply!!!!!

I actually work for experian, and I have your dispute on my desk..........I think I will get to it Monday.   Oh I forgot I have golf Monday.  I will just stamp it verified     (just kidding)

Message Edited by monro411 on 01-04-2008 02:54 PM
Message 4 of 5
marty56
Super Contributor

As long as we are talking fantasy here, I would add that those who entered a DMP and completed it, should get lates removed from those accounts that were in the DMP.  In others words an auto PFD.  Maybe the 7 year rule should be changed to 7 years or end of DMP, which ever comes first.

I have read somewhere that the DMP graduation rate is only around 50%.  I dont know but I would like to know of those that did graduate, what is the percent that remain clean?

It is my feeling that the percent is pretty high.

Some here may say why should people get a break by being in a DMP?  The only answer I can give is goes back to the purpose of a FICO score - to predict who will default or pay late.

I would also add that in Texas, speeders and other moving violations can get the infaction removed if they take a training course.  a DMP is a 3 to 5 year course.

Anyway it only my fantasy.

Message Edited by marty56 on 01-04-2008 03:04 PM
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.