Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Collections

tag
2Bfree
Regular Contributor

Online Collections

I had a bill from my old utilities company for $44.58 to collection after I moved to another town.  I paid the collection when I pulled my file and found this on my CR.  It continued to show on my report.  I contacted the OC and they gave me a letter stating like this :  To Whom It May Concern
This is to verify that Xx. Xxxxx has paid the outstanding bal from the acct mention above, and also to notify our Collection Agency for them to clear the record.

Please if you have question regarding this matter feel free to call us at 000-000-0000.

Thank you

Customer Relations

P.S. Our Collection Manager
Xxxxxxxxx ext 123 

The reporting collection company will not remove it.  I have spoken with the collection company twice and I keep getting the same story.   I have spoken wth the OC customer service rep and can't seems to get anywhere either even after they have given me the letter.  I think that the former collection manager is no longer with the company. They states that they have not be ordered to remove the acct.  Every time I dispute it it comes back as verified as correct with EX that is the on CR it is showing on.
When I look at clear it means to me to clean, remove etc.  I look at the word from the proper dictionary means as clear-free from debt, free from guilt, exempt, entire separation, to free from obstruction or obscurity.
img src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/i
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.