Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Sky Secured Card - Reporting?

tag
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Open Sky Secured Card - Reporting?

I contacted OpenSky a few days ago and they informed me that they report to the 3 CRA's on the last day of each month (which would have been yesterday). I refreshed my report today and see nothing.

How long does it take? I haven't gotten my first bill yet, could that be why? They have deducted $29 from my deposit leaving me with $171 credit. Should I have made another purchase??

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Open Sky Secured Card - Reporting?

It's not uncommon for cards to take 2 months to report to the bureaus when first opened.

Nothing to worry about; more information can be found via the search function.

        
Message 2 of 5
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@jbishop1001 wrote:

I contacted OpenSky a few days ago and they informed me that they report to the 3 CRA's on the last day of each month (which would have been yesterday). I refreshed my report today and see nothing.

How long does it take? I haven't gotten my first bill yet, could that be why? They have deducted $29 from my deposit leaving me with $171 credit. Should I have made another purchase??

Do you have your online account set-up ???  Here's the link  https://www.openskycc.com/

I had this card when i first started rebuilding and they did not deduct from my Deposit , You have to make the payment.

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 3 of 5
jbishop1001
Frequent Contributor

Account was set up. Just wasn't showing.

It is now. Thanks.

Starting Fico 8 Score: 571 EQ - 574 EX 605 TU Current Fico 8: 695 EQ 677 EX 709 TU
Message 4 of 5
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

They are pretty good about reporting on last day of Month. The Credit Bureau's are the ones who wait to post to your file.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.