Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opt back in #?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opt back in #?

While in the mortgage process I opted out on pre quals.  I closed last month and need to opt back in, but forgot where to go to do that. Anyone?

Because I had to change ISP providers when I moved I was issued a new phone number.  I'm getting bombed by robo calls and stuff because I'mnow on the free to call list.  I recall getting off that list a long time ago with my previous number, but not now.  I mean its crazy around here.  How do I turn this off?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

Re: Opt back in #?

@Anonymous wrote:

While in the mortgage process I opted out on pre quals.  I closed last month and need to opt back in, but forgot where to go to do that. Anyone?

Because I had to change ISP providers when I moved I was issued a new phone number.  I'm getting bombed by robo calls and stuff because I'mnow on the free to call list.  I recall getting off that list a long time ago with my previous number, but not now.  I mean its crazy around here.  How do I turn this off?

Opt-In

Personal:

Business:

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for that link.  Will that open all 3 bureaus or just Eq?

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for that link.  Will that open all 3 bureaus or just Eq?

opens all 4 CRAs (includes Innovis)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.