Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options for monitoring credit report and FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Options for monitoring credit report and FICO

I'm really interested in purchasing the Score Watch here through myFICO. It's already in my "cart". I've used the others with the cool jingles in their commercials, and now know the difference in the FAKO and FICO scores. I'd like to get something that will help me as I continue to rebuild, and grow again credit wise.

I'm just curious where i could find information on what bureaus are used most by state or at least for my state of Oklahoma. The Score Watch lets me monitor the Equifax, but I'm not sure what is used in Oklahoma the majority of the time. I plan on eventually trying to get all 3 of my reports so I can make corrections, etc.

I'll most likely go ahead and get the Score Watch, especially since it has the 10 day free trial, but just curious if there are other options available here, etc to help me.

Thanks,

John

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Options for monitoring credit report and FICO

hmm...not sure whats going on but i tried purchasing the Score Watch and it lets me enter in my billing and shipping info, then when i enter my SSN# to proceed it gives me an error??

Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'd give myFICO's CSRs a ring tomorrow. There could be many reasons like a fraud alert, mis-matched info, and many others. Plus Equifax had issues today and some services experienced glitches due to EQ's downtime.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

I'd give myFICO's CSRs a ring tomorrow. There could be many reasons like a fraud alert, mis-matched info, and many others. Plus Equifax had issues today and some services experienced glitches due to EQ's downtime.

ok, thanks.

i tried it several times, and it never worked. It gives me the error like my SSN# is already in use by another member or like I have used it in the past? I'm really not sure. I joined earlier this year, and don't remember ever purchasing anything before or needing to enter my social at anytime on here?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah, i'm definitely going to call and have a talk with them.

I never was able to do anything, but i now have 3 pending charges on my credit card from myFICO.

Message 5 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

yeah, i'm definitely going to call and have a talk with them.

I never was able to do anything, but i now have 3 pending charges on my credit card from myFICO.

These charges will go away fairly quickly.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.