Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered EQ report last week via phone, how long does it take to receive it

tag
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Ordered EQ report last week via phone, how long does it take to receive it

Have tried to dispute 2 paid baddies on there but was never allowed to so via online.  So, I ordered the hard copy last week.  It was $15.00. What product is this, about how long does it take to receive it and will I finally be able to dispute them online with the 10 digit number from the report ?

Its been so frustrating as I've had no problem with TU, but looks like ill have to get one from EX as well. I have a letter from a CA to delete but, it says it can take 45 days to remove unless I dispute online, mail or by phone.Just have no report numbers and EQ is bullish !!

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ordered EQ report last week via phone, how long does it take to receive it

@cuthatcard wrote:

Have tried to dispute 2 paid baddies on there but was never allowed to so via online.  So, I ordered the hard copy last week.  It was $15.00. What product is this, about how long does it take to receive it and will I finally be able to dispute them online with the 10 digit number from the report ?

Its been so frustrating as I've had no problem with TU, but looks like ill have to get one from EX as well. I have a letter from a CA to delete but, it says it can take 45 days to remove unless I dispute online, mail or by phone.Just have no report numbers and EQ is bullish !!

Typically a week or 2 for it to arrive in the mail. I would not dispute that CA they are not supposed to delete paid collections ut update them to paid. They are doing you a favor and if the CRA gives them some grief over it they may not be so quick to give someone else a PFD. Most CAs typically update to paid off first then request it be removed if you have a PFD agreement.

Message 2 of 7
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

I never did a "PFD" , rather, the CA reported a paid debt that the OC agreed to not report, but it got past them. 

I had zero dealings with the CA..only to get the delete from them, per just asking. The OC had requested it back, twice, according to them..

TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 3 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@cuthatcard wrote:

I never did a "PFD" , rather, the CA reported a paid debt that the OC agreed to not report, but it got past them. 

I had zero dealings with the CA..only to get the delete from them, per just asking. The OC had requested it back, twice, according to them..

I see, well I would give them the time and if it doesnt get removed then dispute it at that time. 

Message 4 of 7
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Well, tomorrow, ( Monday ) will be 12 days since placed the order by telephone to EQ with still no report. So, if you are doing as I did, do not expect a hard copy from them for anything less than 2 weeks, it appears!

They wanted an additional $10.00 for immediate online access and I wish I'd done so quite frankly! I'd been 2 weeks into a dispute by now !
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 5 of 7
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

FYI 

13 days...and still waiting on the hard copy I ordered from EQ ! 

Guess they want to stretch out a "possible dispute".. by taking so long to send it !

God knows they took the money out my account,  lighting fast though ! 

TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 6 of 7
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

15 days, now, and still NO report ! Guess I shall call them to see what's up !!

TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.