Established Member
mspiggye

Original Creditors versus the collection Agencies

I have recently sent out a PFD letter to the OC on an apartment complex. This BADDIE has been turned over to a CA, which refuses to work with me on a PFD. The DOLA is August 2007. I am hoping the OC will just be willing to agree for a PFD. Is it better to go through the OC or the CA or both when attempting to do a PFD?

Also, from the information I gathered on this forum, I was able to go on PlanetFeedback to write a letter to the OC's management company to see if I could get any results. Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

MyFICO - EQ - 665

MyFICO - Trans- 687

FAKO -    EX  -   658

Valued Contributor
nothingman02

Re: Original Creditors versus the collection Agencies

Offer the PFD to who ever if reporting.
Established Member
ECHOBOI4U

PL. F is great.  I just got a 2006 Verizon Wireless account removed by complaining my story on there.  they contacted me by phone within 24 hours.
guiness56

As long as the OC still owns the account it is alright to offer a PFD to them.  At the same time request the account be pulled back from the CA.

It is always better to work with the OC than a CA.

Established Member
mspiggye

Thank you so much for the feedback. I was not aware I could ask the OC to pull the account back from the CA. I will continue to fight at that angle!! Thanks again.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}