Not applicable

PA letter advise needed.....

Creditor
Address
City, State Zip

Re: Account #:

Amount: Owed

To whom it may concern,

From the end of 2006 to present, I have been dealing with a difficult medical condition. Unfortunately, because of this, I fell behind on my bills. I am now recovering and anxious to get back into good standing with my creditors.

I honestly regret having gotten so behind on my bills and putting your company in this situation. I do believe in paying my obligations and would like to start making amends with you, not a collection agency.

What I am hoping to accomplish with this letter is to make payment arrangements with you and if possible, maybe some of the late fees could be waived. I completely understand if this is not possible.

Since I am seeking payment arrangements with all of my creditors, I would hope that you could accept a $25 a month payment and I will send more when I can. If this is possible, please send me a letter back on company letterhead signed by a authorized represenative for my records. Once the letter is received, I will then begin making payments.

I sincerely thank you for reading my letter and considering my request. I hope that at some point in the future, we will be able to do business again.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.