Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAID COLLECTIONS

tag
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

PAID COLLECTIONS

I RECENTLY PAID OFF COLLECTIONS FROM TWO YEARS WHAT TYPE OF AN EFFECT ON MY CREDIT SHOULD EXPECT? ANY INFO WOULD HELP THANKS
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PAID COLLECTIONS

Probably no effect, unless you did a PFD. If it still is on your CRs, it should still count as if it were unpaid.

You are in a better position though, temporarily. Some here had a paid collection deleted just because the CA did so out of good faith. They don't have to. Also, some here have DVd or GW a fully paid collection and had success in having it deleted.
Message 2 of 4
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

THANKS FOR THE INFO WILL APPLY YOUR ADVICE. I WISH I JOINED THE FORUM SOONER I WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT PFD. WELL NOW I KNOW THANKS AGAIN.
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

None whatsoever - which I why I will LIVE with the thing rather than pay it (besides it goea away in 4 years and 10 months) and the chance of getting sued considering there is a cap to the amount they can collect on attorney fees ($42.25) is pretty slim.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.