Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PALISADES COLLECTIONS AGAIN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PALISADES COLLECTIONS AGAIN

At the rate that we are going, these barfbags  do not know it yet, but they are going to put my kids & their kids throuh collage!!

It looks like they are updating every week to EX...no idea if they are to EQ  but it is still showing as 2 accounts.

By time it gets to court how many $1000 violations do you think they will pile up?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PALISADES COLLECTIONS AGAIN

HappyDays wrote:
 At the rate that we are going, these barfbags  do not know it yet, but they are going to put my kids & their kids throuh collage!!

It looks like they are updating every week to EX...no idea if they are to EQ  but it is still showing as 2 accounts.

By time it gets to court how many $1000 violations do you think they will pile up?

Make sure you have a hard copy of your CR for each update.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have TC and I check everynight. I copy with every change. I also have SW and have copied scores & all accounts.

Gonna be buying a lot more paper!!
Message 3 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Happy:

What's the violation?
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

They signed for DV 7/18....I never heard about them until I pulled my first report 6/24. I know the 30 days is not up yet BUT I believe that they were to stop reporting after 7/18.

Also I have notified state AG and filed a complaint with FTC. CA must be licensed here,they are NOT.
Message 5 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

HappyDays wrote:
They signed for DV 7/18....I never heard about them until I pulled my first report 6/24. I know the 30 days is not up yet BUT I believe that they were to stop reporting after 7/18.

Also I have notified state AG and filed a complaint with FTC. CA must be licensed here,they are NOT.

hmmmmm...how many violations so far?
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

lets see...they updated  7/23  7/28  8/05 with EX......now EQ doesn't show the day of the month but I know that they updated 7/28 and changed what would be the acc # so now it shows as 2 different accounts.
Oring. 6/24   EX                                                  EQ
                    Pal1inport123                                inter-1inport123
           7/18   same                                        
           7/23     updated
           7/28     updated                                      same name 
           7/28    >>>>>>>>>ADDED                   prov-1inport123
           8/5        updated

I think thats it
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

You want me to beat them up? (Because I will!)
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

TexMontana wrote:
You want me to beat them up? (Because I will!)

LMAOOOOOOO   no but thank you very much...I want them in good shape in a courtroom

so I can beat the stuffings outa them

Message Edited by HappyDays on 08-11-2007 08:29 PM
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Palisades updated again both accounts with EQ  today 8/13
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.