Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PART DEUX..........

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PART DEUX..........

...............sorry, I got too eager.....any way.........I was at 615,606, and 615........Today, because of all of your help, I am at  667,654 and 677...............Just got two CLI's and I am on top of the world...........................I couldn't have done it without you and your advice and support........THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH........................jules
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PART DEUX..........

and there's the rest of the story!!

WTG!!!!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

juliemgates wrote:
...............sorry, I got too eager.....any way.........I was at 615,606, and 615........Today, because of all of your help, I am at  667,654 and 677...............Just got two CLI's and I am on top of the world...........................I couldn't have done it without you and your advice and support........THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH........................jules

wtggggggg julie....these people here are awsome!!!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG  I just realized that I am closer to 700 than 600......I picked a fine time to give up alcohol!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 8
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

congrats julie! that's great news!Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulatons!!!  Passing you a Long Island Iced Tea!!
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job.  Keep up the great work.  700 club coming soon.Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 8
future
Frequent Contributor

congrats, ive made it to the 700 club, aND SO CAN YOU. Keep up the good work!!!!!! we will be waitn for you so we can paty lolSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.