Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFB

Hey guys!! I had an issue with a mobile phone provider that will remain nameless. This was the only baddie on my CR. They reniged on an agreement made with me not to charge cancellation fees when I changed companies due to poor service (this is noted on my account). Welp! They charged me two cancellation fees totaling $300 which I refused to pay. They sent me to NCO and I eventually ended up paying because they said it would be taken off my CR. This was all two years ago..many letters ago..and many phone calls ago..before I was steered to PFB. Since I complained on PFB, on both the OC and the CA, the entry dropped off EX AND EQ.
Today, I got a call from the Chairman's office at the OC. She read the notes on the account (very nice woman) and told me they dropped the ball. She is refunding the cancellation fee I paid and is making sure that entry goes away forever (as she put it she is "recalling it"). The entry is only on TU now..and I told her not to do anything to make it reappear on the others and get rid of the TU entry.
Now if I can only get TU to update!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: PFB

Oh my... that's fabulous!!!  Congratulations on getting what was due to you!  Hope it updates soon   Smiley Happy

Someone else was having a cell issue today... guess PFB should be included in his arsenal.

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

PFB kicks A$$. Congrats!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you!Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

way to go!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.