Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD LETTERS?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD LETTERS?

THE LETTER I PRINTED OFF THIS FORUM STATE TO SEND LETTER TO CREDIT AGENCY. MY REPORT LIST THE DEBT BUT NO ACCNT # OR ADDRESS, AND I CAN'T FIND IT OFF OF DETAILS SECTION- IT IS NOT LISTED. I PULLED THE REPORT OFF EQUIFAX. DO I SEND THEM THE LETTER? THANKS FOR REPLYS!

Message Edited by adayatatime on 07-16-2007 12:47 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
annah618
Established Member

Re: PFD LETTERS?

try googling the company name, or you can try finding them on the website of licensed collectors for your state.
Message 2 of 4
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Love the name! adayatatime!  You said you pulled Equifax?  Have you pulled Transunion or Experian as well, so that you might look to see if there's more info on one of the other reports?  I found this to be the case a couple of times -- when one CRA didn't have the contact info, but another one did.  If you have pulled all three, check to see.  If not, you might also try calling the national toll free directory number.  It used to be 1-800-555-1212 and ask for the number to the name of the CA.  Any number you're able to reach should be able to give you the info you need.  Hope you find it! 
Message 3 of 4
annah618
Established Member

I have also had success with looking on all 3 reports. I only have one collection, but one report their name was just a series of numbers and letters with no contact info. That was so helpful. NOT! I got more information about them on my TU report.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.