Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD NCO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD NCO

has anyone has success with this company?  Who do I send it to?  They have not updated sice 2005 and the bill is from direct tv from 2001.  After I disputed the first time they moved my removal date to Nov 2008, it was at Aprill or may of 2008.  Am I just wasting my time? I do not want them to start reporting again.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD NCO

There was a great thread going around about this a little while ago. Many people reported successful dealings with this person. 

NCO/Marlin Intergrated Capital, LLC
PO BOX 8529
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19101

Wait for one of the Pro's to respond just in case this isn't the best contact for PFD. I think many people contacted this person for GW deletions specifically.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

After more careful reading, you might want to just wait it out. That's not a long time, and just today i pulled a TC and found to my delight that a baddie dropped 4 months early for no reason at all. You are past SOL so I guess you could try, but you're right, you don't want them to reage when you are so close to being done with them (even though they aren't supposed to do that...)
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What gets me is that experian decieded that it needed to be on their another six months.  I would like to buy me a house in may, I really don't want to wait it out.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, fair enough! you should do a search on that guy's name. people rave about him. maybe he can help. Good luck!
Message 5 of 7
sadie71
Established Member

Just got a collection deleted on 12/18.  Got a letter from NCO and this is the contact information on my letter.  I hope this helps.

Marcella Thomas
507 Prudential Road
Horsham, PA 19044
1-877-778-1799
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

laronda134 wrote:
has anyone has success with this company?  Who do I send it to?  They have not updated sice 2005 and the bill is from direct tv from 2001.  After I disputed the first time they moved my removal date to Nov 2008, it was at Aprill or may of 2008.  Am I just wasting my time? I do not want them to start reporting again.

If you have old copies of your CR......do not lose it.  Send NCO a DV   CMRRR

They have re-aged it  that is illegal!!!!

You can also send a copy of the old report to the CRAs to show proof......The report must be from the CRA that you send( can not send a TU report to EQ or EX  etc)

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.