Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD Questions

I have to accounts that are left after disputes, wondering if anyone has experience with these companies with PFD;

1 is Cap1, due to fall off 8/08 but would like it gone before then. It is out of SOL as well, and amount listed is $1200, listed as Charged off as bad debt.

2 is Bally's, from 2003, appx $500, charged off as bad debt.

Has anyone had success with these companies with PFD, especially since old and out of SOL. I guess I'd just ask them to not reply when I dispute... (and yes, get it in writing)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFD Questions

Moving to General Credit Issues Forum.
Message 2 of 4
azsassycat
Frequent Contributor

I would send DV requests before I send PFD letters - make them prove you owe them the debt before you pay them.

Cathleen
10/22/07 (FICO) EQ 544 EX 520 TU 518
03/04/08 (FICO) EQ 606 EX 599 TU 601
04/24/08 (FICO) EQ 600 EX 580 TU 608
06/02/15 (FICO) EQ 578 EX 561 TU 589
Message 3 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

nyccc2 wrote:
I have to accounts that are left after disputes, wondering if anyone has experience with these companies with PFD;

1 is Cap1, due to fall off 8/08 but would like it gone before then. It is out of SOL as well, and amount listed is $1200, listed as Charged off as bad debt.

2 is Bally's, from 2003, appx $500, charged off as bad debt.

Has anyone had success with these companies with PFD, especially since old and out of SOL. I guess I'd just ask them to not reply when I dispute... (and yes, get it in writing)

Are these COs yours?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.