Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD Response from RJM Acquisitions - Noah, Tuscany, TNWM

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD Response from RJM Acquisitions - Noah, Tuscany, TNWM

Who are these people to begin with?  I have seen soft pulls on my husband's report.  Sometimes 2-3 per month.  Never any communication from them though.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

RJM Acquisitions LLC agrees they represent <original creditor insert here> in this matter. RJM Acquisitions LLC  and <original creditor> agree to delete any and all adverse reporting to any credit reporting bureau--including but not limited to Equifax, Experian and TransUnion--to which this debt has ever been reported.

Worth a try, although there's no guarantee that OC will delete.  RJM can always claim (and rightfully so) that it can't compel OC to do anything, even if it "represents" OC. 
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are junk debt buyers. I don't even believe I owe them any money as the company they bought the debt from is a book club. "The Literary Guild". I bought books from them more than seven years ago and to my best knowledge I paid them the $130.00. I just cannot find the cancelled check and I do not bank at BofA any more. I disputed this with TU and they deleted it, It is not on EQ, I am just trying to get it off of EX.
Message 13 of 14
Tink
New Contributor

I had RJM as a collection account on my CR.  I called them and asked if they could mail a bill to me (this is before I started coming to these boards). I never asked for deletion. I paid the bill and it disappeared from my CR. I thought it would have been updated to "payment after collection), but it's completely gone.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.