cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD letter response?

tag
bekah

PFD letter response?

Collection account that I have disputed online several times for a library fine that I kept telling them that my old roommate took my card and never returned the items.....it was unauthorized use ....basically identity theft.....but they refuse to take it off my report so I sent a PFD letter.....this was was I got back........

Dear Ms. xoxox,
We recently received correspondence from you stating that you would like to have your account number xxxxxx with the xxx County Public Library removed from you credit report once it is paid in full.  This is not our normal operating procedure.  We do, however, update the credit bureaus with a paid collection status once accounts are paid in full.

Your account has not been settled with Unique National Collections or the xxxx County Public Library.  You will need to submit payment of $58.94, without stipulations, for account number xxxxxx before the account will be considered settled.

Should you ignore this notice, we want to bring certains facts to your attention.  Your credit may be adversely affected with the Library and Unique National Collections.  This adverse information may remain on your record!

Sincerely,

blah blah blah

Can you belive this?  This is quoted........You guys have ALREADY hurt my credit score as much as you can, right?  They have no more grounds to hurt me anymore, right?  What do you guys think I should do?  This was not my debt, just under my name..........
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.