Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD's and Goodwill Letters doing the job

tag
crapandgarbage
New Contributor

PFD's and Goodwill Letters doing the job

4 dec 07...Recieved letter from NCO advising me that they will delete a collection for ATT bill.  Also, recieved a letter from Gordon's Jewelers to contact them about my GW letter.  They responded ..call at your earliest convenience to "enable us to resolve matter to your satisfaction". whatever that means.

Checked Equifax today and Sears responded to GW letter I sent about removing 1 30days late reporting. I had one 2005 30days late that was updated to pays as agreed.  That was the only one since 1991 so they agreed to change it.

I have one more collection Im working on.  After that, making a company provide proof of debt.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: PFD's and Goodwill Letters doing the job

OMG, Sears loves everyone but me --congrats, anyway, and on your others as well.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.