Frequent Contributor
cfstr1

PFD's

Hello everyone, I know everyone's experience is different. But, on average what is the normal amount of time after mailing a PFD before I hear back. The one's I have done in the past, I have called, but I do not like speaking with CA's. I mailed out certified no return receipt, but I know from tracking that one received it on 6/23 and the other on 6/29. One is for a company called ER Solutions $413 and the other is for AT&T(formerly SBC) home service $197. Also, any experience with ERS collection agency and PFD's. The one for SBC(ATT) is Collection Agency of America in Hayward, CA Thanks in advance, Cecilia
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: PFD's

4-6 weeks.
Frequent Contributor
cfstr1

Re: PFD's

Thanks Tuscany. Have a great 4th of July. - Cecilia

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}