Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD to CA or OC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD to CA or OC?

I am trying to clean up my girlfriends credit and she has many collections for small amounts. From what I learned on the forums I want to see what I can do to the scores.

My questions is I know you can "fire" the CA and work directly with the original creditor but if I want to go for a PFD and it is out of the SOL who would be the best place to contact first?

Also there seems to be the same item, same CRA showing twice but with different account#. Is this legal?

Thanks,
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PFD to CA or OC?

r92503lind wrote:
I am trying to clean up my girlfriends credit and she has many collections for small amounts. From what I learned on the forums I want to see what I can do to the scores.

My questions is I know you can "fire" the CA and work directly with the original creditor but if I want to go for a PFD and it is out of the SOL who would be the best place to contact first?

Also there seems to be the same item, same CRA showing twice but with different account#. Is this legal?

Thanks,

Are all the collections with the OC or CA??
Dispute the account that is showing twice....not mine     make them verify both of them

Dispute first & then start with PFD....it would go to the CA 
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.