Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFD

I had a checking aaccount that was sent to collections showing up as: I have just paid it off and the CA said it will delete the record for my Credit Reports how much can I expect my score to increase???? At the moment I am at 560 EQ and 579 TU  CAn anyone give me an educated guess??

Collection agency [?] 701yc00488 Original balance [?] $738 Current balance [?] $738 Status [?] Unpaid Date assigned [?] Jun 01, 2008 Date reported [?] Nov 01, 2008 Date last active [?] Apr 01, 2008 Date paid [?] Not Reported Date closed [?] Not Reported Original lender [?] Bank Of America Account number [?] XXX3685 Type of account [?] Not Reported Account holder [?] Individual Type of credit [?] Not Reported Payment status [?] Not Reported Largest past balance [?] Not Reported Amount past due [?] Not Reported Account descriptions [?] Not Reported
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFD

Congrats!

Points gained depend on your DOFD, the number of CAs remaining on your report, how the CA is reporting (e.g. in accts vs collections or with lates or when it last updated) and your overall history. Too many variables to guess, however most see gains from 20-70 points on avg. I just had a short-lived CA get removed off EX and likely gained over 100 points (had lost 108 when it came on). This CA was reporting as an account and they updated monthly.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.