Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFD

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

PFD

Escallate LLC wants to get checking account first before faxing DELETION letter. Is this company worth trusting?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PFD

@TryingVeryHard wrote:
Escallate LLC wants to get checking account first before faxing DELETION letter. Is this company worth trusting?

TVH, are you saying that they want your checking account information? If so, then HEEEELLLL NO! Don't trust them. Tell them you will send certified $.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Did send the checking info to the ORIGINAL SERVICE PROVIDER. I hesitated this collector. I told her if she really would do DELETION, she would not mind being "taped". As soon as I said that I will record the conversation, she rescinded and told she is not giving me permission. LOL
Message 3 of 8
future
Frequent Contributor

dont trust those suckers!!!!!!!!  let them know you will send them a certified ck 2 day mail as soon as you receive a letter stated that they agree to your for deletion. good luck
Message 4 of 8
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@TryingVeryHard wrote:
Did send the checking info to the ORIGINAL SERVICE PROVIDER. I hesitated this collector. I told her if she really would do DELETION, she would not mind being "taped". As soon as I said that I will record the conversation, she rescinded and told she is not giving me permission. LOL

TVH, did you DV the CA? If you are working with the OC, I would tell the CA to kick bricks.

Message 5 of 8
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

I want the payment to post first. The nice lady from the OC office said she will released statement with zero balance and a letter stating the account were paid. She said to just send it to the CRA and it should be easy from their part because the CRA remarks show their name as OC. I dont want to waste money DV'ing this CA. I will DV them if my first plan stated above failed. This, btw, is for a friend and not for me. I am so bored I took over his finances! Hahaha
Message 6 of 8
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

I hear you. I have now begun helping my mom, cousin, sister. Heck, I am going to start charging lunch or dinner for my assistance. I tell them all about the forum, and they just let their eyes glaze over. They know that I am the type of person, who can't turn down a person in need. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Brydman, you can do mine if you want to LOL
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.